STUDY ONLINE in 2024
The Papua New Guinea University of Technology wishes to invite applications for the 2024 Academic Year from suitably qualified non-school leavers to enroll for exclusively online studies in the courses provided
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication for Development
- Bachelor of Business in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business in Applied Economics
- Bachelor of Business in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Property Studies
- Bachelor of Construction Management
NOTE: This programs are fully delivered online and not on campus.
DELIVERY MODE: ONLINE
STUDY DURATION: 4 YEARS
ELIGIBILITY: Papua New Guineans with Grade 12 Higher School Certificate or equivalent with minimum required grades.
- Entry requirements are same for non school leavers
- Study at the comfort of your home or at your preferred location
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and learn at your own pace
- School fee is charged per semester
- Application and Registration will be online
- Attain an Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree as full time resident student’s
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
Applicants are advised to follow these instructions carefully. If you do not provide all requested information, your application will be rejected
- Before you apply ensure that you are willing to provide the following for yourself in the event that you are shortlisted for admission for the online programmes.
- A computer (desktop,laptop,tablet)
- Stable internet connectivity (able to buy data of your own)
- Willing to travel to or communicate with the university as and when required
- You can only submit ONE application for admission for entry to any semester/year. If you submit 2 or more applications, ALL will be disqualified, and you will have to wait another year to re-apply
- Double check all contact information that you provide. Postal addresses provided must be a valid address. Provide valid mobile phone number that will reach you directly even if your phone is lost or stolen
- If you do not provide all requested information, your application will be rejected.
- TAKE NOTE THAT UNIVERSITY WILL ONLY COMMUNICATE RESULT OF APPLICATION FORM TO ALL APPLICANTS THROUGH EMAIL. IT IS COMPULSORY FOR YOU TO HAVE A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT. You can create a Gmail account here GMAIL
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLYING
- Recent passport size photo that is clear (scanned in .pdf format). Applications lacking photos or with poor ones will be rejected
Application payment receipt (scanned)
Academic record transcripts/certificates that show grades/achievements (high school, college/university studies, vocational training, distance/open learning courses).
All these documents must be officially certified within the current year (2022-2023) by a registered COMMISSIONER OF OATHS employed by government (including district court houses). Statutory Declaration Form are NOT accepted. Your entire application will be rejected if those assessments are not officially stamped by the Commissioner or if you use a Commissioner not employed directly by government.
Find 2 referees who are willing to fill out the form attached below. Referees must be established adults who are not close relatives but who know you and your capabilities well. Evaluations must be less than 2 years old. Referee‟s name and signature must be officially witnessed by a professional colleague from the same organisation and its seal/stamp inserted to officially certify the reference forms.
Any document/s produce after the application been submitted will NOT be accepted
Comply with instructions given on this form because appeals will NOT be accepted if your application is rejected
Fee Structure Information
4 Mathematics & Computer Science Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics Four Years K5345.00 5. C Bachelor of Construction Management 1 year K5345.00
WARNING!: Any false, misleading, or altered information found on your application or attachments (we double-check with source schools) will PERMANENTLY BLACK-LIST you from ever studying at the PNG University of Technology.
- Nonrefundable application processing fee of K50.00, deposited into BSP Lae Branch Account Number 1000 386 581. Scan the original copy and upload it at the end of your online application
- Strictly No hard copy applications will be accepted
Online Admissions Office
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 675 73021496
- Oswald Kumasi - 675 73204486
- Mr Alex Kambao - - 675 73021496
BEFORE YOU ACCESS THE ONLINE APPLICATION ENSURE THAT YOU:
- Create an account
- Check your email address after creating account to reset your password
- After reset navigate to the top left side of the university's main website and click login
- After login proceed to access the online application under admissions tab
- Fill in details and submit your application
You can save you application and login later to complete this as well