Applications are invited for the following Research Based Postgraduate Programs (MPhil, PhD) for Semester 2.
An Application for admission to candidature for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy shall have a Master degree in a field of study related to the subject of the proposed research. Proven track record of research and working experiences are needed to apply for PhD. Candidates are strongly advised to contact the relevant department before submitting the application.
An application for admission to candidature for the degree of Master of Philosophy (MPhil) shall have either:
- A Merit degree or Postgraduate Diploma from a tertiary institution approved by the Postgraduate Committee, OR
- A Bachelor degree of Honors standard from a tertiary institution approved by the Postgraduate Studies, Research & Innovation Committee
- Relevant first degree with an industry experience of more than two years.
An application for admission to candidature for the Course based Executive Master of Business Administration program shall have either;
- A completed Bachelor Degree in any field, OR
- A minimum of five (5) years cumulative work experience in the public or private sector or both. In exceptional cases, running a successful own business may substitute for work experience.
Please pay your non-refundable application fee of K220 to the Unitech Trust Funds ACC #: 0011188172, KINA BANK LAE.
Follow the instructions on the link published on the Unitech Website to apply online before the end of June 26, 2021.
- Prepare all copies of your proposal, certificates, transcripts, two professional references, and other necessary documents before starting your online application.
For more information
Phone: 473 4280 / 473 4284 / 473 4456